Cannabis Processing Insurance

WE OFFERCannabis Processing Insurance

Processing Insurance is required for anyone looking to work with cannabis or its derivatives, like creams, oil, wax, butter, and other extracts. Some areas that require specialized insurance coverages are the production of edible cannabis and topical cannabis for example. Here you are not growing the Cannabis itself but rather using it to create a finish product. You would require a Processing License from Health Canada in order to be able to make a  finished product from dried flower and turn it into edibles, extracts and topicals.

202A -2227 South Millway
Mississauga, ON L5L 3R6
Tel: 905.820.5252
Fax: 1.855.552.7329


1255 Ouellette Ave,
Windsor, ON N8X 1J3

Local: 519.253.6376
Toll Free: +1.855.552.7467
Fax: +1 855 552 7329

© Retail Cannabis Insurance. Created by Mainstream Marketing